You want to sell your digital products but you don’t know how? You have come to the right place! Read this article and discover the top 5 options to use to sell your digital products effectively!
Selling Your Digital Creations
More and more people started creating their own personal businesses which is great as it made selling digital products extremely popular. Because of the huge popularity, there are various options you can choose from and decide how to sell your digital products.
If you already sell digital creations or you are planning on selling digital creations, sooner or later you will have to decide how you will sell them and develop a strategy that is going to help you in the process.
In this article, we are going to share some helpful tips with you including 5 great options you can use to sell your digital products.
How to Sell Your Digital Products
- SendOwl – This platform is highly popular among bloggers. It allows you to sell your digital creations easy and simple. Also, it provides useful features such as a mailing list integration, a built-in affiliate program, pdf protection, advanced analytics, and etc. SendOwl differentiates from the other e-commerce platforms because they charge on a monthly basis and not per sell.
- Easy Digital Downloads – If you are looking for a great solution for selling your digital products directly on your own WordPress blog, look no further as Easy Digital Downloads is all you need. This platform is free to use, although there are some premium features available that can help you improve the functionality of your shop. By using these features you can easily increase the productivity of your shop. It is highly recommended for bloggers who are trying to sell their digital creations or digital downloads directly from the blog. The best thing about this platform is that it is so easy and simple to use.
- WooCommerce – This is a great platform to use if you are looking for a place to sell your WordPress themes. This platform is a powerful and effective plugin that is focused towards selling physical creations (products). According to the users who use WooCommerce, this plugin can provide you with more features than you actually need. Even though they are focused on selling physical creations you can still sell your digital products. The platform is free to use, easy to use, attractive, and has a huge choice of free and paid extensions.
- Gumroad – Another popular e-commerce platform among the bloggers. Gumroad has built-in abuse protection, is easy to setup and use, offers in-depth analytics, and other features. It is highly recommendable platform because of the great protection and prevention they offer which is great when selling digital products online. The difference between Gumroad and SendOwl is that SendOwl charger monthly, while Gumroad charges $10 per month and 3.5% of the sale + 30 cents.
- Etsy – Etsy is probably one of the most popular marketplaces where you can sell your handmade creations including your digital products. This platform has always been user-friendly and they made selling digital products so simple and easy. Etsy has a widget that enables all users to promote their products on their website or blog. A little piece of advice is not to rely completely on Etsy. If you sell your products on Etsy, promote your shop outside of Etsy as well.
If you are passionate about art, this article could help you sell your art online. There is always a way to capitalize on your art, especially nowadays in our digital era.
Choose the option that suits you the most and start selling your digital products online!
With the advent of the internet and subsequent technology such as tablets, smart phones and laptops, there has been a constant increase in online retailing. More and more people turn to the internet to buy things that they need. With this industry grossing billions of dollars a year, it is time you get in on Read more about Sell Jewelry and Fashion Online[…]
Jewelry spans an extensive variety of value focuses and uses, from “fast fashion” pieces produced using inexpensive materials and offering for a couple of dollars, through to the finest precious stone gems offering for a large number. Online shopping for jewelry can be quite tricky and may require a leap of faith. While buying jewelry Read more about Important Facts about Buying & Selling Online Jewelry[…]
Selling jewelry online is not a difficult thing. All you need to do is to sell smartly and advertise wisely. There is a need of proper plan development to ensure that you start selling the jewelry as soon as you set up. Below are a few things that you should be doing if you want Read more about 25 THINGS YOU SHOULD BE DOING WHEN SELLING JEWELRY ONLINE[…]